Health Insurance Marketing

"Insist that your prospect call at least five friends or relatives while you are there with your already completed and signed health or life application. Ask your client to cook dinner for you and wash your car. Make that prospect hand you the phone. When you have the new prospect on the phone, force them to agree to an appointment time. Be sure that the spouse is going to be there. If the new prospect refuses to co-operate, keep talking until they hang up on you. When they hang up...call them back and call them a dirty word. Then move on to the next one. Keep all five phone numbers so that you can call them back later.

SNL skit...Right?

Warning:Parts of this post were altered in an effort to....now I forgot. This whole thread is goofy.

Last edited:
Pressure tactics will get you sales but not clients. Once you understand the difference you will learn how to succeed.

Hey all,

My name is Maria and I wanted to tell you guys about a lead source I found. Her company is Lisa's Leads. She is a young professional that telemarkets any county that you want. She has a very personal relationship with all her clients and is dedicated to quality service. This is the best lead company I have found in along time, and that is hard to find. She will work with any criteria that you want. If you request credit for something she will review the recording. If she doesn't feel like the lead was bad she will send the recording to you. The only reason I am writing this is because she is such a pleasent young woman and she needs help with her business growing. If you are looking for a more personal relationship with your lead company please call Lisa Stroh at 949-697-1193. Please tell her Maria referred you!

Thanks,
Maria
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Regarding Lisa's Leads- She also has a real time app system and you came log in to view how your order is progressing. She can also send your orders to you in PDF or CSV files or fax them over if you like.

She has also been in the lead generating business 5 yrs before starting her own company.

Thanks,

Maria

Last edited:
I have found that if you can find things that leverage your time, you will greatly increase your chances of success. I have found some technology that has really enhanced my business. The first is IDA, which allows you to automate your emails and really get a grasp on your prospects. The other is a voice broadcaster, which will leave thousands of messages advertising your business for very little money. I have a couple of sites you can look at if you are interested.

How can you market to people you don't know?

You have to build a presence and a name for yourself. Seek out people you can build a relationship with, and have them introduce you to their clients and friends.

When you cold call, after you sign a new deal, review the things you said you would do (and have done) AND ASK FOR OTHERS WHO WOULD BE A GOOD FIT. Don't be shy in this, but business owners talk with other business owners.

And act like a business owner, not a salesman/woman.

Is it just me, or do Maria's and Steve's first post seem like blatant solicitation?

I agree! It is spam or they want to earn an referral fee.

Also if any of you are looking to buy a new car, my free Joe will hook you up. Just tell him that I sent you to him and he will give me $100 bucks. He will give you a really good deal on a crappy car. But I will get my $100 bucks referral. Be sure and tell him that I sent you. I need to go to all the places that I can on the web and recommend Joe the carsaleman, so I can get my 100 bucks. His phone number is 1-800-yourasucker. My friend Joe has been a car saleman for 2 weeks now. He is great. Also be sure and not ask to speak to others that he has already told a car to. Also don't do a google search on him. Everyone lies about him. But be sure to tell him that I sent you to him. LOL

Back