Health Insurance outlook

zillianz

hello everybody,

I would first like to say thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum. This is a great site for us newbies who's minds are spinning from trying to learn the in's and out's of this industry.

I would like some of your opinions as to how you feel about the outlook of selling health insurance? I live in Michigan and the economy is weak with high unemployment. Should I see this as an indication that more people will be seeking health insurance to take place of what their employers provided or that more will be sacrificing health insurance as a means to make ends meet? What are the "guru's" of the board experiences been during the down times in your local economy?

How about all the talk of a national health care system and your thoughts if it were to become a reality?

Thanks
Jeff

As the Lions go...so goes the health insurance business. So...get out now...AND FAST!!!

Seriously...work hard...listen to those that have a proven track record and pick up a few pointers and you'll be fine.

Just stop drafting those damn wide receivers!

This is why I like the senior market they are not as tied into the market as a young man being laid off at an assembly plant and the senior market is the fastest growing segment of the pop.

Yes, on top of the poor economy we are stuck with the *%$*ing Lions. Thank God for the Tigers, Wings and Pistons!

hello everybody,

I would first like to say thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum. This is a great site for us newbies who's minds are spinning from trying to learn the in's and out's of this industry.

I would like some of your opinions as to how you feel about the outlook of selling health insurance? I live in Michigan and the economy is weak with high unemployment. Should I see this as an indication that more people will be seeking health insurance to take place of what their employers provided or that more will be sacrificing health insurance as a means to make ends meet? What are the "guru's" of the board experiences been during the down times in your local economy?

How about all the talk of a national health care system and your thoughts if it were to become a reality?

Thanks
Jeff

I would suggest the book "The New Health Insurance Solution" by Paul Zane Pilzer. You can go here to check out the website, http://www.tnhis.com/

I've never heard of this book or the author/agent who wrote it. Is anyone else familiar with him? Looks like he sells health insurance nationwide and his quote engine seems to be ehealthinsurance. Am I right?

I've never heard of this book or the author/agent who wrote it. Is anyone else familiar with him? Looks like he sells health insurance nationwide and his quote engine seems to be ehealthinsurance. Am I right?

Some of the material in his book is huff and puff, however he has a lot to say and most of it is valid. I picked up my copy at the local library before deciding to buy the book.

Back