Health insurance over 65yrs old, how to get it?

InsurancePimp_

Super Genius
I have a couple of rich people leaving Argentina over 65, they need health insurance because Trump wants them too, their lawyer said it has to be a local insurance, not their international one.

How is it even possible to give them health insurance that isn’t private after 65? They aren’t residents or citizens, just an investment visa and a social security.

InsurancePimp_ said:

I have a couple of rich people leaving Argentina over 65, they need health insurance because Trump wants them too, their lawyer said it has to be a local insurance, not their international one.

Fake news! This couple needs a new lawyer who knows the law. Trump wanted it, but a judge overturned it:

If they want insurance and can pass UW, I'd suggest piu.org's Bridge Plan:

Bridge Major Medical Insurance Plan

InsurancePimp_ said:

Fake news! This couple needs a new lawyer who knows the law. Trump wanted it, but a judge overturned it:

If they want insurance and can pass UW, I'd suggest piu.org's Bridge Plan:

Bridge Major Medical Insurance Plan

how does one get appointed with said company? This looks like it could work

How is it even possible to give them health insurance that isn’t private after 65? They aren’t residents or citizens, just an investment visa and a social security.

If you are here legally in the country (Visa), you can buy an ACA / Obamacare plan over age 65 (not eligible for Medicare), and pay full price. And...maybe get tax credits if income low enough, and Trump hasn't shut that hole yet.

Back