Health Insurance Quotes

TSHM

I just got several health insurance quotes from HealthMarkets and was wondering if anyone has experience working with them?

I just got several health insurance quotes from HealthMarkets and was wondering if anyone has experience working with them?

Few HealthMarkets agents survive in this business. Most are new to the business.

Build a long term relationship with an experienced tenured independent agent/broker in your state.

If you tell us where you live, we can point you to an agent on this board

Few HealthMarkets agents survive in this business. Most are new to the business. Build a long term relationship with an experienced tenured independent agent/broker in your state. If you tell us where you live, we can point you to an agent on this board

I agree there are some good options out there for new agents. Too many new agents get the shaft just because they don't have the experience. Joining this forum was a smart move, getting recommendations from those who have been in the business for a while will go a long way.

I agree with Yagents do your homework on the boards. Individual health will be tough road to go due to low comp unless you have some money in the bank to get you through the first couple of years.

Foxmarble is correct, contracts make a big difference especially with advances. If you are an independent agent and not captive we will give you a General Agent contract if you want one. Im sure someone will blast me on here saying Im trying to recruit but Im not. If you want a GA contract we offer it with no commission sharing and no cost.

Yeah... you are right! I guess you should look for the genuine online brokers and compare the health insurance quotes on their website. Once you land at the right place, I don’t find any obstacles would be there to come across the right health insurance quote

Someone in HHS must be writing that... difference between getting quotes and actually getting insurance

Latest posts

Back