Health Insurance Quoting Engine for Lead Generation 2014

OregonDave

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Oregon
Hey fellow web-warriors, I need some help. If anyone has any advice or can refer me to a company I'd be very grateful.

It has been a couple years since web quoting was discussed in this thread or anywhere I've found and a lot has changed. I really am not looking to move appointments around since I am at a very high level my FMO although adding carriers is a possibility.

Quotit is costing $100 a month and I would love to replace them. Does anyone have any good suggestions on more economical alternatives? My states are OR, WA, CA, AZ, MI, OH, NC, SC, and VA. I don't need a lot of features, just rates and lead generation capabilities. Online applications would be nice but are not mandatory.

Norvax also wants to charge. That disappoints me as the federal exchange is simple compared to Cover Oregon and they do not have an application system for the state exchanges.

What else is out there?

Last edited:
Something happen after 3/31?

The world is coming to an end.

EndIsNear1.jpg

yea a quote engine after 3.31 is a great investment...just do it

Heh. I am one of 4 agents in a large and wealthy zip code so my net catches 1 in 4 of 20000 people's requests... And STM quotes get hits and I believe STM is going to be huge after 3/31.

On the other hand, just replacing the whole schmeer with an html form followed by a thank you upon submit could probably suffice in the off season.

Heh. I am one of 4 agents in a large and wealthy zip code so my net catches 1 in 4 of 20000 people's requests... And STM quotes get hits and I believe STM is going to be huge after 3/31.

On the other hand, just replacing the whole schmeer with an html form followed by a thank you upon submit could probably suffice in the off season.

Just curious...why do you think STM is going to be huge after 3/31

Just curious...why do you think STM is going to be huge after 3/31

Because it's half the cost of major med, the fine this year is small, and even in states that limit STM to six Mon terms, by June if they develop a prex they go on GI.

Fyi, I have a call center that will take exchange business and pay you guys. My model that has weathered the storm very well. Most of my health sales include 3-9 health dental and life supplement policies per sale and makes being in health just like the good old days. Just a shameless offer I probably ought to list on the offers page

Because it's half the cost of major med, the fine this year is small, and even in states that limit STM to six Mon terms, by June if they develop a prex they go on GI.

Fyi, I have a call center that will take exchange business and pay you guys. My model that has weathered the storm very well. Most of my health sales include 3-9 health dental and life supplement policies per sale and makes being in health just like the good old days. Just a shameless offer I probably ought to list on the offers page

You certainly have that right!

Rick

Latest posts

Back