Health Internet Leads

sunmed

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone have any feedback on experience with Norvaxs' "Select Leads." They offer filters such as age, current insurance and family. The cost is $11.50 with these filteres. I tried their "Prospect Zone" leads and I thought that they were way below par. Their select leads are suppose to be a lot better, at least thats what they say:skeptical:

Howabout Leadco. I heard in the past that they were inferior leads. Any experience would be much appreciated!

Chumps,

Does leadco offer filters? Do they use affiliates? How do they generate these leads? Would you say they are 1 of the better ones, middle of the road or just plain sub par? I appreciate your help!

Regards,

Rick

Rick

Supposedly they do not use affiliates. But you always wonder. Filters are very basic. Cancer, diabetes, aids, stroke, heart conditions and pit-bull owner.

I would rate them somewhere between middle of the road and one of the best.

Anyone have any feedback on experience with Norvaxs' "Select Leads." They offer filters such as age, current insurance and family. The cost is $11.50 with these filteres. I tried their "Prospect Zone" leads and I thought that they were way below par. Their select leads are suppose to be a lot better, at least thats what they say:skeptical:

Howabout Leadco. I heard in the past that they were inferior leads. Any experience would be much appreciated!

What does it tell you about a company that will sell you one type of lead "prospect zone leads" and another type of lead "Select Leads". So they are admitting the prospect zone leads are crap? Buy our Select Leads, they don't suck!! I'm confused on this!

The Select Leads are driven by the Norvax Websites themselves through pay per click advertising and other various forms of traffic driving.

Norvax uses affiliates and God only know what else to get your normal Prospect Zone leads.

I got a deal on the Select Leads when I signed up for Norvax and found them to be crap.

Back