Health Lead, one each in CO, NV, KS

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I have 3 leads generated at a trade show last week.

Agate (sp?), CO - also auto/ho

Dyer, NV

Lebo, KS

First come, first served.

Send an email to insure AT greensky DOT com

Rick

Hey, Rick, how did that trade show go? Didn't you think there would be 100,000 people there?

Hey, Rick, how did that trade show go? Didn't you think there would be 100,000 people there?
Over the 3 days, there were 100,000 people. It was spread over a large area so maybe a few missed my booth!

All in all, there we an equal number of health/life and auto/homeowner leads, about 60 each. Wasn't looking for numbers, but quality.

Did not have a raffle but we did have some squeeze toys in the form of cows. Man the kids loved them. Had to hide them and give them out only to people interested in insurance.

I'm strongly considering only using trade shows for marketing purposes. If this was any indication, they are wonderful.

Rick

Awesome. Seems like sometimes they're good, sometimes not. Glad to hear it worked well for ya!

Just to be clear, the leads are free. After I get you hooked, then there will be more cost. (Oh wait, that was a different job).

Rick

I can't believe that no one wants one of these leads. I'll be happy to take all the freebees I can get for California!

Once again, I have two people who ASKED to be contacted.

One in Nevada and another in Colorado. The 3rd lead has been given out.

I'm licensed in both states but am not up on the plans.

Rick

Back