Health Net Farm Bureau

wildcat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
No. Cal.
Anyone selling any HealthNet Farm Bureau plans in California these days? Or did they price themselves out of the mix.

Blue Cross Ca is so slow in processing apps the past few months, and Blue Shield well, they don't seem to want any business from us.

Anyone selling any HealthNet Farm Bureau plans in California these days? Or did they price themselves out of the mix.

Huh? Their HSA plans are very competitive with Anthem and Shield.

Blue Cross Ca is so slow in processing apps the past few months, and Blue Shield well, they don't seem to want any business from us.

I talked to Anthem about that. They say they have "many thousands" (their words) of apps in the hopper because of back-to-school. They say they are running 10 days behind their norms.

And Blue Shield? They desperately need to re-work their product offerings and price structure, to say nothing about their unreasonably tight UW. I don't even bother quoting them anymore except to super-healthy HNW clients. I have wasted so much time sending them what I think are good risks and they simply won't take them. I think they APS everyone over age 50 but could not prove it.

I love Shield for their service and that they are a "local" company, but as you say, they don't seem to want any business these days.

The Creeper

Back