Health Net Renewal Pay

AZ_Geezer

AZ
Called Health Net this a/m about my 1/1/18 MAPD renewals. Guess I have about 20 still on the books here in AZ. The rep said her team does not get much info on the commission pay dates (??), but she knew it was an ongoing process this month with some going out next Monday. Have any of my fellow agents in AZ or CA been paid their H-Net renewals that were earned on 1/1? [Did not have any luck on filtering the search function on this] Tom

I'm pretty sure I've been paid everything on the books but frankly I don't track commissions. A friend in Northern California still hasn't been paid. Seems that since the purchase HN has become an even worse company than previously. Didn't seem possible but they "exceeded" all expectations for incompetency.

Rick

Thanks, Rick. Seems to be hit or miss with them. A few years ago our office did a renewal audit for a Tucson agent and they finally paid him almost $13-K. Guess I will just do the old reconciliation form again this year!

Isn't it odd how carriers are quick to say the agent owes them money but never want to acknowledge a shortage on the agent side.

Back