Health Options

:noteworthy:Need a little advice from you gurus out there. Although I have been selling health ins. for a year now, the first 7 months was with MEGA, so they don't count. Each day I learn something new about life as an independent. Anyways, I got appointed direct with assurant. What is the value of having other options as well aside from assurant (i.e. G.R., Humana, etc)? Am I hurting myself by only carrying Assurant? Who would you suggest to add? Thanks for any info.

:noteworthy:Need a little advice from you gurus out there. Although I have been selling health ins. for a year now, the first 7 months was with MEGA, so they don't count. Each day I learn something new about life as an independent. Anyways, I got appointed direct with assurant. What is the value of having other options as well aside from assurant (i.e. G.R., Humana, etc)? Am I hurting myself by only carrying Assurant? Who would you suggest to add? Thanks for any info.

Price, price, price.

You can sell a BCBS, Aetna, or Humana plan, FULL major med, for the same price as Assurants Right start.
Here in Dallas, Assurant is 80 -100% higher in price.
You will starve if you rely on Assurant to make a living.

</IMG>

Back