HEALTH PARTNERS Telesales Stole My Client

vsman77

I submitted a new application to Health Partners on the !st. On the 4th Telesales said my client called in and they put him under them. My client told me he never called them to switch anything. I was told nothing can be done about this. I will not do anymore business with Health Partners.:1arghh:

I have HP but never found a need to use them. Rumor has it that UPMC is interested in buying them (a nonprofit may only be bought by another nonprofit, supposedly and they are both using Cavulus this year). I have a lot of carriers but after AEP is over I'm just keeping the national players (Aetna, UHC & Humana) and one or two regional Blues. Trying to get away from MAPD and focus on Med Supp unless it's for the DSNP market or someone absolutely insists on a MAPD.

They have 6 months from the start of their Part B coverage to enroll in a Medigap plan or change plans. If still in their IEP place them where you want them but don't use health partners.

Last edited:
I want to switch him to something else, but he wanted to stay with Health Partners from the beginning.

Back