Health Product for Foreign National

I'm primarily a life producer. My license includes health but it is honestly new territory for me.

I've been looking at fixed indemnity plans recently, which can be purchased year-round and can be purchased for a short-term period of time.

I currently have a foreign national who is visiting the US (legally on a tourist visa) for a few months. He wishes to buy some sort of product in case he is accidentally hospitalized. My suggestion would've been for a fixed indemnity plan but am also curious to hearing suggestions.

In any event, the last carrier that I worked with required a SSN on the application, which he obviously does not have. Is anyone aware of another carrier who would be able to accept this case?

I'm primarily a life producer. My license includes health but it is honestly new territory for me.

I've been looking at fixed indemnity plans recently, which can be purchased year-round and can be purchased for a short-term period of time.

I currently have a foreign national who is visiting the US (legally on a tourist visa) for a few months. He wishes to buy some sort of product in case he is accidentally hospitalized. My suggestion would've been for a fixed indemnity plan but am also curious to hearing suggestions.

In any event, the last carrier that I worked with required a SSN on the application, which he obviously does not have. Is anyone aware of another carrier who would be able to accept this case?
International Major Medical (visiting the USA)

Back