Health questions for qualifying

Aleqsander

So I'm very new to the independent sector of Life Insurance, it doesn't seem like my upline really can help me/ wants to help me so I'm going to come to you guys. So on some of these questions for qualifying I get a little bit confused I don't want to give somebody the wrong product or get them declined because I didn't read and understand something right. For example my upline told me to qualify my client through Transamerica, American amicable, Americo and CfG...
He had a heart attack in 2014 and he takes medications for angina. Some of the knockout questions asked "in the last year has a proposed insured been treated or been advised by a medical doctor for treatment for aneurysm or angina..etc"

He hasn't had a angina in the last year but he's taking the medications for them is that the same thing? Like literally I understand it's sink or swim out here but I don't understand because I don't want to give somebody the wrong product or get them denied.

Look up the conditions and/or medications in the medical underwriting guides for all your companies and take a look at how they treat them in underwriting.

If something is unclear, you create either a cover-letter for the application OR put the information in the 'agent statement' part of the application. You can say "taking xyz medication for prevention of angina" or whatever. They'll take that into account with everything else.

Before you complete and or turn in the application, You can always call the company’s underwriting department and they can help you determine if someone with those medications/conditions would be approved and if so what products they qualify for

So I'm very new to the independent sector of Life Insurance, it doesn't seem like my upline really can help me/ wants to help me so I'm going to come to you guys. So on some of these questions for qualifying I get a little bit confused I don't want to give somebody the wrong product or get them declined because I didn't read and understand something right. For example my upline told me to qualify my client through Transamerica, American amicable, Americo and CfG...
He had a heart attack in 2014 and he takes medications for angina. Some of the knockout questions asked "in the last year has a proposed insured been treated or been advised by a medical doctor for treatment for aneurysm or angina..etc"

He hasn't had a angina in the last year but he's taking the medications for them is that the same thing? Like literally I understand it's sink or swim out here but I don't understand because I don't want to give somebody the wrong product or get them denied.

You are a perfect candidate for BestPlanPro software. Google it.

Also, how did you choose your Upline? I’ll bet $100 that he’s 10% extra off your commissions compared to a real FE agency that trains you how to sell FE.

Back