Health Sherpa 2016 Open Enrollment

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
After my positive experience last open enrollment, I'm considering HS for the 2016 period.
What I'd like to know is if anybody has information regarding pricing and tweaks to HS platform for this forthcoming period.
HS has not responded to my emails and ACAExpress which is another option I have tried, has updated very interestingly.

What I'd like to know is if anybody has information regarding pricing and tweaks to HS platform for this forthcoming period.

Put in a sep a couple of days ago and it worked like a charm.....only charged $10....

I will only use HC.gov... as a true American and follower of the Federal Health Care Reform law I will only allow the client to create an account and conduct the application on the federal website...... You people need to do the same

I will only use HC.gov... as a true American and follower of the Federal Health Care Reform law I will only allow the client to create an account and conduct the application on the federal website...... You people need to do the same

I just threw up in my mouth a little :twitchy:

Most of the insurance companies have direct enrollment. You can see plans and prices at healthcare.gov/see-plans/ (unless its a state exchange which I'm not familiar with) to pick a plan and then go to insurance companys' website for the direct enrollment. Some companies you can even make the first payment. I don't understand why anyone pays for a platform to do enrollments. And if you need a platform because the company doesn't have direct enrollment and you don't want to use healthcare.gov or state exchange then join a National FMO that has a platform-it's free.

The reason I think that Health Sherpa is working again is because CMS just opened the direct enrollment capability again, on the 12th I think, for SEPS. In the past it was only available during the open enrollment.

Most of the insurance companies have direct enrollment. You can see plans and prices at healthcare.gov/see-plans/ (unless its a state exchange which I'm not familiar with) to pick a plan and then go to insurance companys' website for the direct enrollment. Some companies you can even make the first payment. I don't understand why anyone pays for a platform to do enrollments. And if you need a platform because the company doesn't have direct enrollment and you don't want to use healthcare.gov or state exchange then join a National FMO that has a platform-it's free.

The reason I think that Health Sherpa is working again is because CMS just opened the direct enrollment capability again, on the 12th I think, for SEPS. In the past it was only available during the open enrollment.

Either you have not done any enrollments or you work for Obama. Here is the reason, it takes to long!! I didn't use HS last year because I wanted all the kinks out. So I enrolled everybody through Healthcare.gov and bypassed the bcbs portion but it still took forever. If HS only charges $10 and only going to take 5 min compared to 25 min, I'm all in. Time is money!

I've been enrolling since the beginning and I agree that healthcare.gov takes too long because of the need to create an account, but Blue Cross's direct enrollment is easy and fast. I had an opportunity to use INSX Cloud for ( or something like that) for free and preferred the direct enrollment. To each his own I guess-that's why we have a world full of products. I also don't like the idea of another company having access to my clients info, that really concerns me.

Back