Health Sherpa 2016 Open Enrollment

See, ABC says they market to his clients.

Actually, if time is the driving force in using a Health Sherpa type company because you write so many apps a day you can't get them all done through a insurers direct enrollment then ACA express monthly fee of $150 with 75 free apps and $10 per app after with no annual contract is best way to go so far if you just stay signed up for 3 months of Open Enrollment. LOL, I don;t work for them.

Yagents, I often wondered if a clerk at the marketplace had a license and replaced my NPN with theirs or one of their friends.

And Yagents, since this a forum where we exchange information to help each other can you tell me how you get the clients to do 12 apps everyday please. I mean I could enter 30 apps in a day if it were just data entry, but how do you get the clients to do 1100 apps in 90 days? I'm in Florida so probably not your competition.

It's called time. 13 yrs building a book, and now 100% referral. We are at different stages of career. Taking care of existing clients is enough, have 200 assurant terminations coming up alone. That's half of the first 45 days. And it's during that time that you have to do 10-12 a day, all over phone. Plus, I cover Arizona and Florida, and play the extra 2 hrs time difference to my advantage. First calls start at 6am m.s.t and end 9pm mountain. After Dec 15 it will drop to 5 a day til after holidays, and then ramp up for final 2 weeks, with a jan 15th rush also.

----------

Marketplace reps don't have n.p.n s
They just strip your info, or it doesn't stick with s.e.p determination

Disagree. Health Sherpa will remain at $10 per app, but offer additional marketing assistance at extra cost. A major goal of most WBEs' is to diversify their income by cross-selling. Sound familiar?
I did an application last week through sherpa and I was charged $25.00.

Back