Health Sherpa Agent Contracting

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I see that you can have the fees waived if you get appointed through Health Sherpa.
Looking for anyone who has done this and what the experience has been
Thanks
Mark

They do a great job on there enrollment platform just always a little cautious of changing contracting

I see that you can have the fees waived if you get appointed through Health Sherpa.
Looking for anyone who has done this and what the experience has been
Thanks
Mark

They're reworking the Agent FAQ section today, and adding 2016 companies to the Agent Dashboard. Perhaps more info will be available, once the updates and additions to the website are complete.

I have been trying since June to get contracting with them. They can't seem to get it together. They tell me congrats I am contracted with a company, I call company. They tell me I am not. They aren't with all the companies I wish to write so I still have to pay to use them. I can't talk to a live person only email. It is ridiculous! I am looking for another company. In my opinion they are worthless.

They're far from worthless, HealthSherpa has had the BEST enrollment platform PERIOD!

If however, you're looking for an FMO, you were an *** to think they would serve as a good one. And to be honest, they didn't really think it through either.

But calling the best Enrollment platform by FAR worthless is just ignorant.

You know you are probably one of those agents that tell some poor woman working at McDonalds with 1 dependent making 10k per year in a state that didn't raise medicaid up that Obamacare is the greatest thing to happen to healthcare ever. You think she would agree with you and tell her friends how great it is? She still doesn't have affordable healthcare. It doesn't matter how great their platform is. In order to use it without cost one has to be contracted with them. Just like that woman, I did not know, nobody told me that for my purposes and many others like me obamacare/Healthsherpa is worthless. If someone had told me how worthless their customer service and contracting departments are I would have saved a lot of time and aggravation and looked at doing business with someone else. Obviously from your posts you know how worthless they are. Platform be frakked. Why didn't you post telling newbys how they are?

I am sure that their platform is good. However for the agents that do come on here looking to research, someone needs to tell them the whole truth. And like it or not, my experience with their contracting and customer service departments is one of the worst I have dealt with. Great platform or no, I wish I had known this when I was looking for a company. I went with them over other companies thinking it would be nice to do contracting etc. All in same place. I was wrong. When a new agent comes on here for information I want them to know so they will not make the same mistake I did. The original poster asked about someone's experience with that side of them. Sorry to upset everyone's opinion that healthsherpa is the second coming of Christ. For me, and everyone reading my posts on healthsherpa shame on you if you ignore that side of them and double shame if you allow other people to think they are by not telling them the whole truth. My recommendation is to get your own contracts and compare all the different companies with them. Since I learned the hard way, I am being decent and telling everyone My experiences.

Last edited:
Back