Health Sherpa paying for referrals

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
As you probably all know HS is paying $50 for a referral, meaning that if you submit an app through their site with a carrier you're not appointed they will pay you.
I've been told that being this the case HS will be on record for the policy for the year. This brings me some confusion, as in order to be the agent of record the NPN would have to be changed.
Getting my drift?

As you probably all know HS is paying $50 for a referral, meaning that if you submit an app through their site with a carrier you're not appointed they will pay you.
I've been told that being this the case HS will be on record for the policy for the year. This brings me some confusion, as in order to be the agent of record the NPN would have to be changed.
Getting my drift?

Yes they will.....I did a renewal on a client and moved them to a plan I was appointed with and had to remove George and put in my info again.....
upload_2018-12-13_16-36-0.png

You get paid, u lose aor, until u claim client back in following year, if u get newly appointed, or if they are paying or playing. Seems pretty self explanatory

Back