Health Sherpa Stole my Commission/client

time4work

My client was nice enough to email me to thank me for all of my help and to inform me that she completed her application via the health sherpa link that I emailed her. Thank goodness she emailed me because I probably never would have known. Her application does not appear on my end.I called HS and they told me that they couldn't do anything. They told me to have her call healthcare.gov and have her cancel her application then redo it. How unprofessional would they be of me???? How many times has this happened in the past that I'm unaware of??? I understand that something could have gone wrong, but I feel like they could have offered another resolution. Example: Give me one of their future clients/applications.... Anyway guys, please be careful.

Are you 100% positive she completed the application properly?

Did you have the client email you the confirmation emails Sherpa sends out before going public on a forum about theft of a client?

Pull up the e-mail you sent to your client and look at the HealthSherpa link you enclosed. It should have your Agent ID in the URL, as shown below.

https://www.healthsherpa.com/find-plans/plans?_agent_id=1185&zip_code=60174&fip_code=17089&people=[61mp,15m]&income=58500&if=[42,468,43,396,393]&cs=premium&editing=true&page=1&is_agent=true

If you are using your Health Sherpa supplied website, or ran the quote from within the Health Sherpa Dashboard, your Agent ID should be visible in that link.

However, if you send the link from a quote you ran at the main www.healthsherpa.com website, the link would look like this, with no Agent attached.

https://www.healthsherpa.com/find-plans/plans?zip_code=60185&fip_code=17043&people=[44m]&size=1&income=30000&cs=premium&page=1

In this case, the application submitted would be owned by Health Sherpa.

ac

Yes. I contacted healthsherpa and they saw the application that she completed on their end. Yes, I did double check the link/email that I sent her.

I had a case accidentally go through without my BoR, and Sherpa fixed it immediately. Others have posted the same situation, and the only difference is "immediately" became "soon thereafter" during the busy OEP time. Give them a chance. They haven't shown themselves to be thieves.

I understand but I contacted them, and they told me that there was nothing that they could do.

Yes. I contacted healthsherpa and they saw the application that she completed on their end. Yes, I did double check the link/email that I sent her.

I had this happen to me once earlier in the year. The client had enrolled, but wasn't attached to me. But it was my fault for not using my agent site to run her quote. Health Sherpa had me send them the client's Name & DOB. The next day she was linked to me properly inside of Health Sherpa and at HealthCare.gov.

Something must have changed with how Health Sherpa is able to interact with Healthcare.gov. It seems a lot is changing behind the scenes this month.

I hope there is something that can be done and I'm glad to see that others have had their issues resolved. Maybe I needed to speak with someone else because I was told that there was NOTHING that they could do for me :(

I hope there is something that can be done and I'm glad to see that others have had their issues resolved. Maybe I needed to speak with someone else because I was told that there was NOTHING that they could do for me :(

Believe it or not, I have the best success when contacting Health Sherpa by e-mail. Just shoot one out to [email protected] . Tell them the Name /DOB/Enrollment Date of the applicant you need to have attached to you. Be sure to include your Health Sherpa Agent ID in the e-mail.

Let us know the results, Time4Work. Good luck!

ac

Back