Health Sherps " Customer No Service"

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
Great app in every way, but unfortunately absolutely no customer service.
Tried chat and they told me to call or email agent support---both futile efforts.
It's a real pity this is happening, especially considering the accolades Health Sherpa has amassed.
I sincerely hope this trend is reversed.

Interestingly, I always get a response in about 2 hours. Which seems reasonable during OEP.

Maybe its because I haven't posted countless times in a public forum trashing them?

Just a thought.......

Interestingly, I always get a response in about 2 hours. Which seems reasonable during OEP.

Maybe its because I haven't posted countless times in a public forum trashing them?

Just a thought.......

Maybe you have a point there with the emails, but not the phone calls.
By the way I've never trashed them, giving my point of view is not synonymous.
I insist that a better customer support would be fruitful for them.

I've had to contact them a few times this week. I thought their support via telephone was excellent. Here's their agent support #888-684-1373

Interestingly, I always get a response in about 2 hours. Which seems reasonable during OEP. Maybe its because I haven't posted countless times in a public forum trashing them? Just a thought.......

That is interesting considering I emailed them at about 6 pm yesterday and here we are 26 hours later and no response. And I'm certainly not on here bashing them.

How do you use their credits?

Credits obtained by processing apps with carriers you're not appointed with are used for using their service--that is the $10 fee per app HS charges. Regarding the $3 for referring agents, I'm not sure.

I love HealthSherpa. I've been a huge fan since they launched. I still think they had (and can have again) the best enrollment platform available by far.

That said, it's virtually impossible to get ahold of them for issues, which since they have decided to completely change their sites' workflow and underlying code so drastically, have become prevalent on the site.

Just finding a Phone # to reach support was quite a task in itself. Which is ridiculous when you launch a new platform 2 days before its going to be in FULL affect!

Still love them, my comments are geared towards their lack of support as the title suggests.

ps-if you do manage to get one on the phone, they handle things with incredible professionalism.

Back