Health Test

Iowa77

Expert
Iowa
I already have my Life license. I am now looking into getting my Health license. My question is, how much harder is the health test, than the life test? I just read a 50 page book, and took the life test. I passed with over 90% in both sections. I'm thinking about doing a seminar before taking the health test. Does anyone think that is necessary?

The health and life test I have always taken together and always thought they were easy. I like to do the computer based practice test till I can consistently score in the high 80s to 90s.

I did both together. On line course and testing at PearsonVue. I found the life portion a little more difficult, but passed both with room to spare.

Sounds like you could study on your own and pass. Kaplan or something similar may not be necessary, but I don't know if they are including all the ACA stuff now.

BTW, where in Iowa are you located?

I took them both at the same time and for me, the health was easier to grasp than the life. I too used PearsonVue and then did the practice exam until I was averaging 90% or better, went and took the test and passed.

Back