HealthCare Cost $$$$$$$$

maddalone

I live in the same neighborhood as UHC CFO Jack Shields. A very clear case of overpaid executives abusing dollars that impact OUR pockets.

This guy's wife buys crap at Costco and NEVER opens the boxes. 1 of 3 attached garages is dedicated to unopened cartons, for the most part, from Costco. Geez Louise! Cut my premium in half so I can buy **** I NEED from Costco.

Now he just hired his daughter to middle management at UHC. With jobs being at a premium, their HR could get the creme of the crop to ensure value and [maybe, just maybe] reduce our premium. She's well educated and can read but is she best value for the dollar - what do you think?

I also understand he used corporate resources to 'influence' Guilford County, NC local govt ... much known for it's corruption & violence. ie, KKK, Greensboro 4, Greensboro Massacre.

This don't smell right to me.:no:

I guess Gordon Gecko was right all along... Greed is Good!

Is there a point to your rant? You sound like a nosy neighbor.

Did you make it past 3rd grade math?

I have no idea how much this guy EARNS, nor do I care, but if he worked for free, and you did too, do you really think your premium could be cut in half?

Is there a point to your rant? You sound like a nosy neighbor.

Did you make it past 3rd grade math?

I have no idea how much this guy EARNS, nor do I care, but if he worked for free, and you did too, do you really think your premium could be cut in half?

If we really want premiums to be reduced why not cut the commissions agents earn by 50%?

I'm sure that will help with costs.

Rick

I think you meant it as a "smile" but it really IS a good question. Does anyone have a take on whether the carriers are getting the same number of IFP apps this past month then they did before the comp cut?

I guess when / if we see comps go up or lots of sales incentive contests that we will get a clue?

I no longer write IFP health (except on a referral) but I'm curious if the rest of you guys are still turning in the same numbers as before?

It was both serious and tongue in cheek.

Fortunately BCBS of TN hasn't cut comp. They just eliminated advances. I won't claim they are the best, but they have great brand recognition. It is ok as an also-sale.

Your an ***, and probably, much worse.

To begin with, if in fact the CFO is overpaid, what business is that of yours? And since you live in his neighborhood, do you really need extra money to buy stuff at Costco?

Secondly, how do you know the boxes are not opened? Are you Gladys Kravitz of your neighborhood?

Cut your premium in half? If your so pissed off, change coverages!

Hired his daughter...please show me the resume and a summary of the other candidates and let's see your proof.

Any proof of wrongdoing in Guildford County?

So far, the only thing that smells bad is the crap you are pushing.

I live in the same neighborhood as UHC CFO Jack Shields. A very clear case of overpaid executives abusing dollars that impact OUR pockets.

This guy's wife buys crap at Costco and NEVER opens the boxes. 1 of 3 attached garages is dedicated to unopened cartons, for the most part, from Costco. Geez Louise! Cut my premium in half so I can buy **** I NEED from Costco.

Now he just hired his daughter to middle management at UHC. With jobs being at a premium, their HR could get the creme of the crop to ensure value and [maybe, just maybe] reduce our premium. She's well educated and can read but is she best value for the dollar - what do you think?

I also understand he used corporate resources to 'influence' Guilford County, NC local govt ... much known for it's corruption & violence. ie, KKK, Greensboro 4, Greensboro Massacre.

This don't smell right to me.:no:

I guess Gordon Gecko was right all along... Greed is Good!

May we ask what YOU do? You live in the same neighborhood, so you must earn a comparable wage...Do you work for a software company??? Don't get me started on how overpriced that stuff is! And useless!!! I don't need a program that helps me keep track of my money, that's what my cousin Bernie is for!

Or are you an attorney? That would be outstanding, as there is no other more overpaid profession on Earth...

So tell us, where did you find the funds to buy into this neighborhood?

May we ask what YOU do? You live in the same neighborhood, so you must earn a comparable wage...Do you work for a software company??? Don't get me started on how overpriced that stuff is! And useless!!! I don't need a program that helps me keep track of my money, that's what my cousin Bernie is for!

Or are you an attorney? That would be outstanding, as there is no other more overpaid profession on Earth...

So tell us, where did you find the funds to buy into this neighborhood?

Lottery winnings

Back