Healthcare.gov Replacements/changes

If I'm a tool you are an ***. Healthsherpa is an FMO. Who do you think is supposed to be getting me contracted and has finally gotten me contracted and appointed as a subagent with 1 of 5 companies? Not to mention sending me emails congratulating me on getting appointed then 3 months later saying oh no, we lied. I think you need to look at their website again. They do the contracting, otherwise you pay to use their platform just like you do with ACAExpress. I wish that someone had come on here and told people their experiences with the contracting with these idiots. I could have gone and got my own contracts and then used their "great" platform. Instead here it is 2 weeks before start of aep and I have to get 4 of the 5 contracts on my own after handing them all my contracting information in JUNE. If this is representative of how they do business I really am a tool if I continue to use them.

Nope, I'm far from an ***. You're being very dense though.

I understand they are TRYING to be an FMO.

I'm telling you to research what healthsherpa is, then wrap your head around WHY they would try and be an FMO. At that point it should be clear that they do not have a business model of an FMO.

Them trying to be an FMO is disastrous. HOWEVER, as an enrollment platform, they are amazing. :idea:

So now you are admitting they are an fmo? Thats not what you said your last post. You categorically denied they were. Now its "they're trying". Whether or not they are trying or not they are holding themselves out to be. As far as research goes, while you didn't have the decency to post on here before about staying away from the fmo side of their business so others have a way to research this WORTHLESS company, I am telling the world MY experiences with them.

Quit your whining and moaning and get contracted already.

The time you've wasted on multiple threads could have been used filling out contracting paperwork.

The Sherp is great at what they specialize in.

wow, you're really, really DENSE!

I'll stand by my original statement, maybe one day you'll figure it out.

THEY ARE NOT AN FMO.

----------

Quit your whining and moaning and get contracted already.

The time you've wasted on multiple threads could have been used filling out contracting paperwork.

The Sherp is great at what they specialize in.

THANKS neighbor! I was getting annoyed.

I have made my posts for all to see about my experiences with this company. Now when a new agent does research (hopefully) they will be able to see a different opinion on this "great" "the bomb" company. I have accomplished what I felt I needed to do. Help other new agents. Regardless of how "whiny" y'all feel my posts are at least I did have the fortitude to actually post my experience with them.

Gentlemen/Ladies/Whatever
My posts are drama free. No need to pick fights or call each other names. We are a supportive community of professionals. If you guys need help with appointments or FMO's, there are plenty of people that will be glad to walk you through. No need to start an argument in an unrelated post.
It's going to get crazier and crazier, we need to keep cool heads so that we can best serve our clients.

Back