Healthcare.gov window

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I was told by my IMO that I have my blue cross contract with that 2018 rates would be available for viewing by yesterday obviously that is not correct. Anybody have any info?

If the cost-sharing reduction payments are suddenly turned back on around October 28th companies will have to scramble to reduce their premiums by 20%. (Wink)

It's amazing to me how quickly we can get bipartisan support in Congress to restore the subsidies to the insurance companies but to fix Obama Care no bipartisan support.

It's amazing to me how quickly we can get bipartisan support in Congress to restore the subsidies to the insurance companies but to fix Obama Care no bipartisan support.

That's because it can't be fixed. You could put a band-aid but you can't fix the mess and if you think so I would love to hear how.

That's because the health insurance lobby donates so much money to their campaigns. To Democrats in particular, restoring the $8 Billion in annual CSR payments to health insurers, is an essential "fix" that ObamaCare needs.

Even though the bi-partisan group was developing ways to shore-up ObamaCare for 2018 before the CSR subsidies were terminated, there wasn't much urgency. Not until $$$$ was taken away.

Latest posts

Back