Healthcare Solutions Team (Illinois)

chicagodad

I'm a newby...to this forum and health insurance. Anybody know if HST is a quality outfit? They offered me a spot and I didnt even show them a resume!
My scum alarm isnt going off, but I've got a feeling they just funnel people in and see if a couple work out. Thanks

The thing I liked about what HST did is that they DO give you realistic expectations. They truly do get you fired up and motivated about insurance but they let you know from Day 1 that you have to work hard and have what it takes otherwise it will be tough. From that aspect I really am happy with how they prepared me. It's like any other self start business though, you have to have patience, work hard continuously even if the money isn't always flowing in. Then the snowball effect happens and the money starts getting more consistent and coming in larger quantities. The team atmosphere is great and its an incredibly fun and helpful group of people!

The thing I liked about what HST did is that they DO give you realistic expectations. They truly do get you fired up and motivated about insurance but they let you know from Day 1 that you have to work hard and have what it takes otherwise it will be tough. From that aspect I really am happy with how they prepared me. It's like any other self start business though, you have to have patience, work hard continuously even if the money isn't always flowing in. Then the snowball effect happens and the money starts getting more consistent and coming in larger quantities. The team atmosphere is great and its an incredibly fun and helpful group of people!

Are you still there? More details please

Are you expecting an immediate response? He's probably got other agents to tend to. He may be trying to prove that you can't make money hanging out on a forum all day.

Back