HealthNet Recontracting

Aug 4, 2015

1. wehotex

wehotex Guru

State:
    Texas
    I really don't care if I can contract with them or not after all that has happened and because I now live out-of-state. Just give me my damm renewals. The e-mail that I received is asking me questions more appropriate for a job interview than a 1099 contractor. The "preliminary agent information form" wants to know which doctors that I've worked with, expected MA production for AEP and monthly. Then, HN spokeshole fills in a section for: date of last sale, Net MA production, gross total apps, late application and sales allegations. Lastly, there is a section for First approval and Second approval signature. I don't know what to think of it.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    wehotex, Aug 4, 2015
  2. fleur

fleur Expert

State:
    California
    Are you kidding me?? Was my reaction yesterday while reading the
    "Preliminary Agent Information Form".
    Sent it in along with the other 3 forms and am re-contracted as of today.

That was fast.

fleur, Aug 4, 2015
  3. wehotex

wehotex Guru

State:
    Texas
    Good for you! I've only got about 25-30 left that have not died. But, I did work to get those and get an occasional referral. I must say that the spokesholes at HN agent services have been really snarky lately.

wehotex, Aug 4, 2015
  4. wehotex

wehotex Guru

State:
    Texas
    Yep. I got re contracted in less than 1 day too.:1confused::1wink:

wehotex, Aug 14, 2015
  5. wehotex

wehotex Guru

State:
    Texas
    A friend of mine just called me to say that one of the Agent spokes holes told her that HN is terminating certain brokers due to non-production when he couldn't find her broker # in his system. When she pressed him for details, he supposedly got snarky and told her that there are no parameters for termination.

wehotex, Aug 24, 2015