HealthNet's 2013 App is 13 PAGES LONG!!!!

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
The Statement of Understanding has 14 statements that must be initialed by prospect in addition to all of the repetitive items that you must fill in. They must have gotten some heavy complaints to come up with this. What a monster to fill out!

I was told that the statement wasn't mandatory but now that I've used it several times I actually like it. Only takes a couple of minutes to paraphrase the questions and get them to initial and sign.

Since I work mainly with duals, it's a bit of protection in case they "forget" what I've explained.

But yes, it's a PITA.

Rick

I was told that the statement wasn't mandatory but now that I've used it several times I actually like it. Only takes a couple of minutes to paraphrase the questions and get them to initial and sign.

Since I work mainly with duals, it's a bit of protection in case they "forget" what I've explained.

But yes, it's a PITA.

Rick

Rick,
As far as you know, does Healthnet have any kind of phone-in program where an existing member can transfer to a C-SNP or D_SNP by giving them the info over the phone with me remaining as AOR?

Rick,
As far as you know, does Healthnet have any kind of phone-in program where an existing member can transfer to a C-SNP or D_SNP by giving them the info over the phone with me remaining as AOR?

Actually I have no idea. If I had to guess I would say no, not because Health Net is a PITA, but because CMS would require a full presentation.

Certainly this could be done by email or even snail mail.

Rick

Back