HealthSherpa 2016 Special Enrollment Period (SEP) - Free Agent Enrollments

HealthSherpa is open for SEP 2016 business!

Effective immediately all agent enrollments 100% free. We expect this pricing to be in effect for the duration of SEP 2016.

Some HealthSherpa features that can be especially useful during SEP:
A) You can use your consumer link/website for your clients to view their options and enroll themselves

B) You can send your consumers links to specific plans (Example)

Hope this is helpful, and look forward to your feedback as we continue making improvements to the platform looking ahead to OEP4. We're especially tuned in to exploring options for business models that will maintain your interest in ACA enrollments.

Last edited:
HealthSherpa is open for SEP 2016 business!

Effective immediately all agent enrollments 100% free. We expect this pricing to be in effect for the duration of SEP 2016.

Some HealthSherpa features that can be especially useful during SEP:
A) You can use your consumer link/website for your clients to view their options and enroll themselves

B) You can send your consumers links to specific plans (Example)

Hope this is helpful, and look forward to your feedback as we continue making improvements to the platform looking ahead to OEP4. We're especially tuned in to exploring options for business models that will maintain your interest in ACA enrollments.

You're kidding right?

You're kidding right?

About offering free enrollments?

Understand that many carriers are lowering commissions, but we're tightening our belts as well and making ACA enrollments as easy as possible. This includes functionality that makes it easier for consumers to enroll themselves, thereby reducing the work and servicing load on you.

Here to answer questions about the platform, and open to new ideas about how we can be most helpful to the agent community.

ggiaco, bravo for removing your thumbs up on your original post.

I believe you are missing some key points.

HS abandoned agents at a critical enrollment period causing your product to become worthless and making agents scramble to find a new solution, ACA Express upon others.

Day late and a dollar short...does that ring a bell?

HS had the primer enrollment platform and someone at HS decided to F that up...not my opinion only be assured.

Now you come on here with, "Hey carriers aren't paying so we aren't charging for SEPs" and you expect to receive a welcoming reply..

You posted in a prior thread that HS is interested in taking over books of business as a solution for reps FED THE FCUK up with this MESS.. and that shouldn't be suspect...

The pit of vipers HS has opted to play with is seeing your true colors.

I assure you that if HS contacts my clients I've enrolled via HS regarding any matter, I will personally fund the litigation against HS.

Last edited:
About offering free enrollments?

Understand that many carriers are lowering commissions, but we're tightening our belts as well and making ACA enrollments as easy as possible. This includes functionality that makes it easier for consumers to enroll themselves, thereby reducing the work and servicing load on you.

Here to answer questions about the platform, and open to new ideas about how we can be most helpful to the agent community.

Gerry, it's not LOWERED COMMISSIONS, IT'S NO COMMISSIONS for virtually every company, this is over for most of the agents who have actually made a living in this market for a long time.

You are just wasting your time, most of us would rather walk away than submit business for free to insurance companies who will do anything possible to not pay us.

I won't even deal with your prior offer of taking over books of business from agents like myself who are walking away. The reason? My clients actually like a live voice on the phone when they call, something your company is really, really bad at doing

There's tinfoil hats being made coast to coast...

The carriers try and steal our clients all the time. Other brokers call them. What else is new?

If your clients leave because someone else contacted them, maybe there's a different issue?

Back