HealthSherpa first to have EDE - No more redirect for most apps + free for agents

Dec 7, 2018

1. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,, Moderator

State:
    Texas
    now they are sending lie's..
    Hi Susan,

A reminder to make your first payment

Your payment of $176.75 is due by 1/1/2019. If you miss the deadline, your insurance company may cancel your coverage. Please note, if any documents were requested by Healthcare.gov, you will not be able to make your first payment until those documents have been submitted and verified.

2. AllenChicago

AllenChicago Guru

State:
    Illinois
    Looks like HealthSherpa takes your advice/guidance seriously, STIBroker. The letters today finally make sense..for the most part. Thank-you!

---- Start Copy/paste------

Hi Mary,

You’re almost finished enrolling in health insurance!

To complete your enrollment, please follow the steps below. Pay special attention to the deadlines — if you miss any of them, you may lose your tax credit or coverage.

1. Make your first payment
    Make your first payment of $314.00 by 1/1/2019. To make your first payment, go to your Dashboard. You can also contact Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois directly at 1-(800) 538-8833 .

2. Upload documents to verify change in income
    Applicant Deadline
    Mary xxxxxxx 3/12/2019
    Note: if you don't follow the steps after payment, you may lose your tax credit or eligibility for coverage.
    ------End Copy/Paste------

-Allen

3. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    now I am sending emails like this.....

the easiest way to pay for this is to set up your account at this link and sign in and hit the pay now tab....put in your email and hit request new password and it will send you a link to set password and open up your account to see this pay now tab.....
    HealthSherpa

4. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    Ok....this is what I am now doing.....once we pick a plan and sign up I am putting in clients email into forgot password and generating the email set password link for them....then have them go back to sherpa and set password and log into their account to get to their pay now tab and tell them to hit it BAMMM.....

5. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    [​IMG]
    Scott Thiltgen

10:16 AM (0 minutes ago)

To Ning
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why do you send a email to my clients with a pay here dashboard link to a account they have not set up when they applied...... no where Health Sherpa ask's to set up a password...
    this is what I am now doing.....once we pick a plan and sign up I am putting in clients email into forgot password and generating the email set password link for them....then have them go back to sherpa and set password and log into their account to get to their pay now tab and tell them to hit it.....
    this is a pain in the ass.....
    So you guys need to set up when a client hits enroll to make it where sets up a sherpa account AND HAS THEM set up a password so when they hit dashboard in the A reminder to make your first payment email you send.....
    [​IMG]

Scott Thiltgen
    512-963-5000

STIBROKER | Fast, Easy Obamacare Enrollment
    http://m2insurance.com/about-us/
    Texas Term Broker – Texas Life & Health Insurance
    http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/user/stibroker-10/
    [​IMG]

6. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    upload_2018-12-13_10-22-34.png

........................................................................................................................

7. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    seems Ning took my email to heart......

upload_2018-12-13_13-43-33.png

8. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    jesus christ ...now what in the hell is this.....they do not have a account....

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    8:27 PM (33 minutes ago)

to me
    [​IMG]

Hi brianna,

You have 1 important notice from the marketplace regarding your coverage. Please review the notice by clicking on the secure link below.

http://www.healthsherpa.com/ffm_documents/1469459/documents/2c6d8afbbdfb45f4abe3b6be87819fec2018
    You can also log into your dashboard to read these notices & manage any outstanding to-do’s in order to secure your coverage for the year.

if you have any questions, please reach out to our consumer advocate team at (512) 963-5000

your partners in health insurance,
    team Healthsherpa
    [​IMG]

9. powjunky

powjunky Expert

State:
    Wisconsin
    Is it possible that HS goes from one extreme to another. I just submitted 2 apps and here is what those confirmation emails read:
    Hi Linda,

Congratulations — all of your documents have been approved and your first payment has been made—this means you are officially covered! Your plan goes into effect on January 1, 2018

However one app requires income verification submission.

10. powjunky

powjunky Expert

State:
    Wisconsin
    Yeah, I've got 4 emails per client, including exact same one as you have above. Lol