Healthsherpa...healthcare.gov...what The?

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have been trying to enroll a client for 2+ hours....does healthsherpa have a phone number for agents to call....

Also, I was almost finished and healthcare.gov went down, anyone else have that problem?

I have been trying to enroll a client for 2+ hours....does healthsherpa have a phone number for agents to call....

Also, I was almost finished and healthcare.gov went down, anyone else have that problem?

I think you answered your own question........

I have another need with healthsherpa......in addition to the healhcare.gov issue

----------

Thankfully Healthcare.gov is back up and app completed, although I just got an automated call from healthsherpa that my pending application was not processed and I would have to enter through healthcare.gov.......

----------

Would still like to talk to someone at healthsherpa

You won't be able to reach them.. I'm getting phone and emails that my clients enrollments are pending and to go to healthcare.gov. Funny thing is all of them went thru with no hitch?

I'm thinking the next one I may just use healthcare.gov.

----------

Healthsherpa working today ?

Yeah, I have 2 that have been putting me off. Healthsherpa hasn't sent out an Email indicating that yesterday's issue they identified has been solved and I am not sure I want to use it and have an issue.

used hs today, worked, but it's almost identical to HC.gov without the id verification. In my opinion ACAx has taken the lead in WBE business. I moved my ACAx to standard about an hour too early...oh well.

Back