Healthtap Compass Experience?

I keep getting invitations through email to join them, but I haven't because it doesn't sound just right to me...Looking for feedback myself..

Hi :) I hope this post is allowed by your community guidelines. I work at HealthTap -- we are a mission-driven, successful digital health company. HealthTap was named a 2015 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, we serve millions of users each month and have Fortune 500 companies and whole hospital systems using our product. Recently we began exploring working with brokers. We are currently refining our messaging and offering to create a program to help brokers successfully offer our virtual consult subscription service HealthTap Prime to their clients. I'm personally working on a state-of the art dashboard for brokers to help manage and track sales performance and to help with product promotion to clients.

I would love your feedback (via PM) and am happy to provide more information or links (as appropriate) to our offerings.

I won't include any promotional links in this post (to ensure this does not overstep any forum rules), but you can read more about our company on our press page (healthtap.com/press) where you can find articles from Fortune, Forbes ...

I joined one of their webinars, and it doesn't strike me as the kind of arrangement I'm interested in getting into at this time.

They're basically a subscription teledoc service. And while they look to have it implemented well, the agent/broker offer they're making isn't attractive in my opinion.

They're offering to sell us a block of memberships at a discounted rate that we can resell for a profit. Horrible model for us, great model for them.

The webinar gave contact info for Gary at Healthtap as the person for agents to reach out to for more info. I emailed Gary and got this response from a different person:

My name is Ed Plantaric - I work closely with Gary here at HealthTap.

When is a good time for a brief phone conversation today?

Attached, you will find the presentation from the Webinar. Our proposal to reserve this extreme discounted pricing model is to purchase 50 memberships at $150/ membership and sell for $200 / membership, (or more), and make at least $2,500 profit.

Great care,
Edward Plantaric

I responded with a chunk of time during which I was available, and never heard back from him. I planned to ask if they had anything beyond the "we sell you stuff and you try to resell it" model available.

I've since received one or two automated emails about "we're changing the partnership model in response to broker feedback" as an attempt to re-engage. I doubt it's changed in any way that would be worth my time.

I tried the product a few months ago and wasn't satisfies. Retried this weekend and very impressed. Communication with anyone is problematic.

They are suppose to call me this morning. I will post the results of the conversation. The concept grabs folks attention and seems to fit with minor medical issues that one doesn't want or can afford to go to bricks and mortar doctor. I want to speak with brokers that are successful with this model. I am exhibiting at a very large woman's convention and would like to be able to talk about this just to get their attention.

Why would anyone use them when you can get a accident plan with teledoc at the same price.

Hi :) I hope this post is allowed by your community guidelines. I work at HealthTap -- we are a mission-driven, successful digital health company. HealthTap was named a 2015 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, we serve millions of users each month and have Fortune 500 companies and whole hospital systems using our product. Recently we began exploring working with brokers. We are currently refining our messaging and offering to create a program to help brokers successfully offer our virtual consult subscription service HealthTap Prime to their clients. I'm personally working on a state-of the art dashboard for brokers to help manage and track sales performance and to help with product promotion to clients.

I would love your feedback (via PM) and am happy to provide more information or links (as appropriate) to our offerings.

I won't include any promotional links in this post (to ensure this does not overstep any forum rules), but you can read more about our company on our press page (healthtap.com/press) where you can find articles from Fortune, Forbes ...
I joined the HT broker network and paid the $250 sign up fee. Since then broker communication and support with Gary Robinson has been very on and off, mostly off. While there are lots of pretty pictures and verbiage the broker support is horrible, even though we promised to bring in brokers and medical providers. My impression is that this is a start up company that means well but does not have the infrastructure of funds to support what it says it wants to do. Maybe some day but not now. Trying to get my $250 refuned - we shall see.

They are impossible to deal with. Check out CareClix, and they allow you to set up individuals unlike teledoc that only allows groups. CareClix pricing is fair as well.

Back