Heart Stints .....any companies insure

Didnt know the spelling police would be going over my request for information. I know someone somewhere here posted "if people were more helpful and less critical it would be a much nicer place." I'll think real hard before asking for information again. Maybe this is why there are so many lurkers on the board.:mad: By the way is that your picture for or just what you wish you looked like?

Last edited:
Didnt know the spelling police would be going over my request for information. I know someone somewhere here posted "if people were more helpful and less critical it would be a much nicer place." I'll think real hard before asking for information again. Maybe this is why there are so many lurkers on the board.:mad:

Isn't correcting your ignorance trying to be helpful?

I know asking this question here is not appropriate, but M&M, who was your last avatar in the Indians uniform?

Last edited:
I knew a guy some years ago that played with him on both The Indians and Yankees. He said they hair was even BIGGER in person.

Oscar Gamble

Oscar Charles Gamble
  • Bats Left, Throws Right
  • Height 5' 11", Weight 165 lb.
On October 1, 1970, Oscar Gamble collected the last ever hit at Connie Mack Stadium in Philadelphia. Gamble came up as a 19-year-old outfielder with the 1969 Chicago Cubs but was dealt to the Philadelphia Phillies following that season. He began showing some power in 1973 after being traded to the Cleveland Indians for Del Unser. Gamble blossomed with the "South Side Hitmen," the 1977 Chicago White Sox, when he hit .297 with 31 HR. He also played for the New York Yankees, San Diego Padres, and Texas Rangers before finishing up back with the White Sox in 1985.
He also played for the St. Lucie Legends of the Senior Professional Baseball Association in 1989. Gamble played in 4 games and batted .273.
His son, Sean Gamble, plays in the Phillies organization, most recently as a member of the Lakewood BlueClaws.
"When I'm at bat, I'm in scoring position." - Oscar Gamble

Back