Heart Stints .....any companies insure

post_new.gif
Yesterday, 01:04 PM #12 Web Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers by eBoundHost

Please take this the way its intended. F you and your correcting my "ignorance". I'll put my AL.E, B.S., MS and Ph.D up against your education any day.

Yea, as f'ed up as this thread is, I've got a client who has two stEnts, non-smoker and is in otherwise excellent health. He's 51 years old, within range for ht/wt and has a shitbag MegaLife policy. I've got his wife and two kids placed elsewhere and now I need to find a place for him.

Seriously, I need help...and stop with the grammar policing, you douchebags!

They are also placing a 250 dollar premium life policy with me. This is very important...

:)

I'll put my AL.E, B.S., MS and Ph.D up against your education any day.

Doesn't really mean much when it comes to spelling. I have a dual major BS and an MA, I completed the whole shebang in 3 years (I don't recommend it), and have an IQ of 139. Though it's not good enough for mensa, I get by. The point of this? I spell at a 7th grade level and get a spell check error on about 20% of words that have more than 6 letters!

Basically, my intelligence it a little above average and I can't spell for s#!t. thank him for correcting you so you don't keep making the same mistake over and over. At least it was on the forum and not a client that corrected you :GEEK:

Back