Heart valve prolapse

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
What's the deal with this is it uninsurable or no big deal

I had one today said its no big deal takes one maintenance med since 1980 atenolol and nothing else no issues no surgeries, not a disease or anything like that

I ended up applying for Cigna Will they decline will I need to reapply with bankers after?

She said no to all med question and specifically said it is not any of these from the app

b. angina, atherosclerosis, arteriosclerosis, peripheral vascular disease, heart attack, irregular heartbeat, atrial fibrillation, cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, angioplasty, stent placement, carotid artery disease, coronary artery disease (CAD), heart valve surgery, coronary bypass, cardiac pacemaker, implantable or subcutaneous defibrillator? (You should answer NO if your only treatment is with maintenance medication.)

I am guessing its serious and will need to reapply her to bankers later but asking just in case I am wrong

In Case anyone wanted to know it was approved in underwriting with Cigna and I clearly spelled it out on the application with meds I stated they were taken for Heart valve Prolapse

Back