Heartland National Closed

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
For the second time in a couple of weeks, Heartland National has sent out an email announcing they are closed due to blizzard conditions. Glad it is not here. :err:

For the second time in a couple of weeks, Heartland National has sent out an email announcing they are closed due to blizzard conditions. Glad it is not here. :err:

Got it this morning. Thank goodness it doesn't even sleet very much in south Louisiana...gotta watch them damn alligators though!

This is a great day to follow up with all your leads in the midwest... most everyone is home and bored.

They are about 20-30 miles from me. We got 10-12" last Wednesday, and 11-12" last night with a couple more in the morning. Last night was heavy wet snow, will stop a car in it's tracks.

We're working from home today and maybe tomorrow.

This is a great day to follow up with all your leads in the midwest... most everyone is home and bored.

Snowing like a banshee here. One quick appointment this afternoon close to home, then on the phones. The seniors are usually home during bad weather. I can get through my list a lot quicker.

Snowing like a banshee here. One quick appointment this afternoon close to home, then on the phones. The seniors are usually home during bad weather. I can get through my list a lot quicker.

On the contrary. It will take you longer to get through your list. Everyone will be home and answering the phone. You'll have a lot of conversations and qualifying to do.

Actually, you're right. I did talk to more people, thus I didn't dial as many numbers.

I was able to cross off more "not interested" numbers and not have to call them again because of a non-answer. I use a dialer that will cycle the phone numbers that don't pick up on the next session.

My mindset is to just get someone on the phone. If I think in terms of setting appointments or a sale, the failure rate is pretty high. Morally deflating for me to set the bar that high. If I can talk to 20 people out of 100 cold called and get 5 interested in further conversation, I'm OK. Convert 2 into clients. 20 clients from a $60 list + time is good by me.

After an hour and 1/2, (96 numbers called) I did set a couple appointments and get two "call me next week after I talk to my husband".

We'll see what happens.

Back