Hegemon Group International and P&C

Does anyone know what their commission is for P&C? And how it works, in terms of quoting/binding/service, etc...

I get very bogged down with service with the P&C business, and far prefer the life biz. I have not contacted them yet, just wanted to see if anyone had any specific knowledge of their contracts. I have at least 6-9 months before I make any changes anyway.

With my experience, I can get an 80% RMD contract on permanent insurance with a 100% advance, which will certainly be nice starting from scratch. And I am a fan of UL and IUL. I love to work in "teams". Plus there are the other great insurance products. I know most people here are true indy and are not a fan of insurance and MLM, but this *might* be something that will work for me.

The fact is, SF is similar in terms that it is "multi-level", not network marketing per se. But it is still a pyramid and those at the top (sales leaders, VPAs, etc.) make the most money off of the efforts of many. Not a bad deal for those people, however they did not actually "build" the team in most cases, they "got the job" and were placed there. If I took what I know from the SF biz and applied it to this biz, I wonder how well I could do?

Did I mention that SF is NOT a profitable business? :mad:

Back