Held Hostage By Upline Forever?

Could you just not use that carrier. I don't know which carrier you're talking about. I don't sell the short term policies, but I think National General has good short term plans.

This is the carrier in question! And now they have a foundation product to stack with it, which makes it even more attractive.

But the STM product is temporarily suspended in my State for now, so we shall see... My DOI is cracking the whip on these and the new Association plans that are supposed to com into play soon.

So, I emailed him again earlier and he replied back. He's not approving to move this appointment, as he "introduced" me to them. I think he's po'd because I would't stay with his organization (although I never heard from him once in four years, just emails from his upline).

I wrote back that I am almost speechless this is even legal or ethical for someone who claims to be an insurance professional to hold an agent hostage

Time to do some lobbying to have these regulations changed. And also to spread the word to other agents about being careful who they place business with.

He did absolutely nothing, except have me appointed with the carrier and I could have gotten that from any other FMO.

My new upline said that due to his/their hierarchy level, the carrier won't allow a move without a release from them.

Ok I think you have giving him enough a chance for what he has done and more so for the sake of those he will do to in the future

I think it's right you name him now

Ok I think you have giving him enough a chance for what he has done and more so for the sake of those he will do to in the future

I think it's right you name him now

I'll agree. He flat out said he won't release you, so it's time to let us know who the scumbag is. Who knows, some of us may know him well enough to talk some sense into him too.

OK, since you're all dying of suspense and I'm livid anyway...

David Taxer, aka "Oregon Dave," owner of Portland Benefits Group.
What a slimeball you are Oregon Dave!!! What is the reasoning for you not releasing her, other than the fact that you're a low-life snake? You're a prick!!! What have you got to say for yourself you Liberal prick??? :mad:

Back