Held Hostage By Upline Forever?

I just tried to send this message to Oregon Nancy, and an alert came up saying I can't start a conversation with OregonDave. I guess Nancy blocked me before I even tried to commuicate with him, so I guess he'll have to read it here.. :twitchy:

"So Dave, why be a prick? What have you got to gain by being a prick. Only a slimeball would do what you're doing to Lisa. I doubt you'll be getting any more business from the Forum after the truth comes out about the kind of person you are. Of course, the sooner you release her, the less bad publicity you'll get, and the sooner it'll die down. Bad news travels fast!!! Now, why don't you do the right thing."

For anybody that would like to leave OregonNancy a message, here you go. :biggrin:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/oregondave.36021/

I called AHCP (the FMO he's with) to see what active appointments I still have (several, it turns out) with him. I'm going to have them terminated since I don't use them. And it turns out, all the letters I received regarding Nat Gen were to let me know that I was being terminated with Time Insurance Companies... Nat Gen keeps the appointments open forever.

So I wrote and mailed a letter to Nat Gen to complain about his refusal to release me as he "introduced" me to them. I asked to be terminated if they can't do anything else.

I'll post an update if/when they reply back.

So, a month ago I mailed a letter to National General's Agent Services in NC and never got a response.

I just emailed AHCP (and attached the letter I sent Nat Gen), asking them to cancel my open contracts. I'm not planning to write those carriers, anyway, and certainly not with you-know-who. Beware.

I have a contract with Columbian Financial Group that goes back 7 years. I haven't written with them in 6 years, but could not leave them to this day without a release from that FMO.
Stupidest thing ever.
Many carriers (at least in the world I live in) terminate your appointment if you don't do business with them in a certain amount of time. Seems like 2yrs is common.

I called AHCP (the FMO he's with) to see what active appointments I still have (several, it turns out) with him. I'm going to have them terminated since I don't use them. And it turns out, all the letters I received regarding Nat Gen were to let me know that I was being terminated with Time Insurance Companies... Nat Gen keeps the appointments open forever.

So I wrote and mailed a letter to Nat Gen to complain about his refusal to release me as he "introduced" me to them. I asked to be terminated if they can't do anything else.

I'll post an update if/when they reply back.
So, a month ago I mailed a letter to National General's Agent Services in NC and never got a response.

I just emailed AHCP (and attached the letter I sent Nat Gen), asking them to cancel my open contracts. I'm not planning to write those carriers, anyway, and certainly not with you-know-who. Beware.
I'd call the insurance commissioner if they don't resolve your request.

Stupidest thing ever.
Many carriers (at least in the world I live in) terminate your appointment if you don't do business with them in a certain amount of time. Seems like 2yrs is common.
Just got a termination letter yesterday from Columbian on one of only two agents I had with Columbian. Now, her husband is the only one I hav left and he is no longer in the business. :no:

Back