Held Hostage By Upline Forever?

I'd call the insurance commissioner if they don't resolve your request.

They're as useless as *&%^ on a bull. Only out to protect the consumer, at least in my State. I read about mine making it tougher to sell annuities and suspending the licenses of those selling short-term medical.

I had a run-in with an evil FE upline a few years ago. He was having an affair with my female "manager." His wife got upset as I was friends with her and began harassing me via phone calls, phony police reports about supposed sham mail drops, etc. This was after I told him I didn't want to be involved in drama and stopped writing business with him.

I reported him to two State DOIs and and a Postal Inspector and they did nothing,although he's a former securities dealer who lost that license due to shady behavior in another adjacent State. The woman he was having the affair with and I actually went to one DOI in person and an investigator came down to meet us. He said he would investigate and was a former FBI agent but we had to keep things quiet. One agent in another State a few years ago found out he was being investigated and murdered the investigator.

He's still trolling Craigslist looking for agents to sell life and FE. Scumbag also screwed over a couple of fraternals who financed leads for him and his agents who then wrote business with competitors.

He's affiliated with a large FMO that someone on here is, too and one of these days he's going to piss off the wrong person. I'm half tempted sometimes to contact them and tell them to get a PI about all the times the police have been out to his home on domestic calls and that all his ramblings about "Jesus" are a crock of bullhockey. But I am truly afraid of what he's capable of.

His days are numbered.

They're as useless as *&%^ on a bull. Only out to protect the consumer, at least in my State. I read about mine making it tougher to sell annuities and suspending the licenses of those selling short-term medical.

I had a run-in with an evil FE upline a few years ago. He was having an affair with my female "manager." His wife got upset as I was friends with her and began harassing me via phone calls, phony police reports about supposed sham mail drops, etc. This was after I told him I didn't want to be involved in drama and stopped writing business with him.

I reported him to two State DOIs and and a Postal Inspector and they did nothing,although he's a former securities dealer who lost that license due to shady behavior in another adjacent State. The woman he was having the affair with and I actually went to one DOI in person and an investigator came down to meet us. He said he would investigate and was a former FBI agent but we had to keep things quiet. One agent in another State a few years ago found out he was being investigated and murdered the investigator.

He's still trolling Craigslist looking for agents to sell life and FE. Scumbag also screwed over a couple of fraternals who financed leads for him and his agents who then wrote business with competitors.

He's affiliated with a large FMO that someone on here is, too and one of these days he's going to piss off the wrong person. I'm half tempted sometimes to contact them and tell them to get a PI about all the times the police have been out to his home on domestic calls and that all his ramblings about "Jesus" are a crock of bullhockey. But I am truly afraid of what he's capable of.

His days are numbered.
You go girl!!!:twitchy::yes:

His days are numbered.

What's the number?

We're putting all Team Agents onboard with 2 exclusive carriers as Licensed Only Agents. They are captive to us on all business written.

They can contract with any other life carriers - but, have to cease doing business with us.

They can also move direct whenever they wish - just don't churn the active clients and make them cancel their current policy for 10 years via replacement.

All this because we provide them with leads.

Back