Hello All

You are not following the rules of this forum. You are a spammer. This is not an advertise your business forum. This forum is to discuss leads. Its not about you advertising. Shame!

I apologize...should I have I said I'm looking for leads for exams?

----------

I thought spamming was posting continuously the same thing, sending harrassing advertising messages and the like. I simply introduced myself and stated what I am seeking "leads" on.

I apologize...should I have I said I'm looking for leads for exams?

----------

I thought spamming was posting continuously the same thing, sending harrassing advertising messages and the like. I simply introduced myself and stated what I am seeking "leads" on.

Moron.

"I'm hoping there are agents that need my sevices" that is advertising your services.

Actually, I don't think there is a specific forum for paramedic examiners to offer services. Granted, her text was a bit hard to follow at first, but she's not offering leads, just medical examinations.

Actually, I don't think there is a specific forum for paramedic examiners to offer services. Granted, her text was a bit hard to follow at first, but she's not offering leads, just medical examinations.

Still an offer though, right? Offers section...

Smh...I guess it would be too much to fathom that maybe my intentions was not to post twice. Moron? I'll let that slide cause I see you went to bed with your head in your ass and forgot to pull it out before you rose this morning. That's not my business though. Now I'm done with the conversation I have more pressing things to do...you should try and find some too. Have a wonderful day :)

Smh...I guess it would be too much to fathom that maybe my intentions was not to post twice. Moron? I'll let that slide cause I see you went to bed with your head in your ass and forgot to pull it out before you rose this morning. That's not my business though. Now I'm done with the conversation I have more pressing things to do...you should try and find some too. Have a wonderful day :)

If you post twice...delete it...bye, bye spammer.

Latest posts

Back