Hello Everyone!!....Quick first question

jarrodn82

I am in a decent earning job right now in relation to my current situation. I have an offer to join up with American General Life & Accident Insurance. I have a friend who works there and she is doing really well. I guess my only fear is failing and having to find a new job in a few months. Does anyone here know much about AGLA? If it is a good company to work for and maybe the realistic earnings expectancy for a first year agent who is willing to work his butt off. Thanks...

Since you already have a friend who works there, see if you can "shadow" her for a day or two (use your vacation time) to see whether it's what she says. n addition to all the other research you'll need to do. Just a thought. Good luck.

That is terrific advice. Especially if you can tag-along at all different times to get a better cross section. Don't they also do teachers 403B's?

I am in a decent earning job right now in relation to my current situation. I have an offer to join up with American General Life & Accident Insurance. I have a friend who works there and she is doing really well. I guess my only fear is failing and having to find a new job in a few months. Does anyone here know much about AGLA? If it is a good company to work for and maybe the realistic earnings expectancy for a first year agent who is willing to work his butt off. Thanks...

Why don't you try finding out if your friend is really earning that much with AGLA? And then from that point, if she's really that successful, you can try to "model" her or to try find out what she's doing differently that the other agents at AGLA. I know it sounds kind of trite, but most agents get all sparkly-eyed with the earnings expectancy without studying what makes other people successful. You can try working your butt off, but you'll burn yourself out if you don't also work smart. ;)

Back