Hello Everyone!!

J

jxv6440

I have been reading this forum for the past 3 months and have to thank all of you for all the info that is provided here. I just signed on with Mutual of Omaha, Los Angeles office as a captive agent. Decided to leave the mortgage industry after 10 years and am soo excited about the change!!
;)So much to learn about this industry, I will be asking for help now and then. Thanks all!

Joanne

Welcome to the Board Joanne. I have a lot of fond memories about my short 3 year stay in California. ;)

can ya get me a copy of the dvd.....

p2238400reg.jpg

After reading all the posts I feel like I already know you. STI- As soon as I get my hands on my Wild Kingdom dvd I'll make you a copy.

Is there anything I should be aware of with MofO? My mom rants and raves about the company. They can do no wrong in her eyes. Have always paid the claims for her.

After reading all the posts I feel like I already know you. STI- As soon as I get my hands on my Wild Kingdom dvd I'll make you a copy.

Is there anything I should be aware of with MofO? My mom rants and raves about the company. They can do no wrong in her eyes. Have always paid the claims for her.

I highly suggest you talk to that MoFo and show em whose boss. I just saw their new commercial and it makes me wonder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peK35h2YRvQ

Latest posts

Back