Hello Everyone

KimFBQCareers

Hi,
I am actually returning after a hiatus from the industry with a sick kid, but it has been too many years for me to remember which email I used to use on here. I've been in the industry either as an agent, a manager, or a marketer for (mumble, mumble, cough) more years than some of you have been alive, but I swear I'm not THAT old! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone again.
See you around the forum!
Kim

Hi,
I am actually returning after a hiatus from the industry with a sick kid, but it has been too many years for me to remember which email I used to use on here. I've been in the industry either as an agent, a manager, or a marketer for (mumble, mumble, cough) more years than some of you have been alive, but I swear I'm not THAT old! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone again.
See you around the forum!
Kim
Welcome back Kim.. Hope the child is OK now.. And, I am willing to wager you are just a young 'un.. :yes:

See Rousemark, this is how I know we're going to be friends. I like you already! :D
Oh, kid is doing MUCH better, btw. She has Crohn's, which really stinks, but we've finally gotten a handle on it.

Back