Hello from a New Poster!

Roberta

As a long time holder of a life/health license in MD, I just decided to sell Medicare and various life products to seniors in May. It's a great niche for me and I look forward to helping folks realize their needs. Insurance Forums popped up on my computer one day and I decided to check it out. Glad I did! It's a terrific site - the posts are especially beneficial. The queries are interesting and the responses are knowledgeable, honest and direct.
With all you gurus out there, I can only hope to contribute something useful! :)

As a long time holder of a life/health license in MD, I just decided to sell Medicare and various life products to seniors in May. It's a great niche for me and I look forward to helping folks realize their needs. Insurance Forums popped up on my computer one day and I decided to check it out. Glad I did! It's a terrific site - the posts are especially beneficial. The queries are interesting and the responses are knowledgeable, honest and direct. With all you gurus out there, I can only hope to contribute something useful! :)

And don't forget the comedy. Lots and lots of comedy.

Back