Hello from Adam, Indiana

Indiana_Adam

Guru
100+ Post Club
I just found your forum today and have been pouring through it. I believe this site is going to help me, since I'm at square 1. I have my P&C license, RE license, and will be obtaining my health and life in 2011.

Yes, my name is Adam and I'm from Indiana and I'm the ripe old age of 26. I've been with AAA Missouri for 1.5 years as an Agent sales assistant. An agent position in our office opened up and I went for it. So now I have a cubicle in great need of decorating and a huge book of business...0. My wife and I have also just had our first child, a little girl, who is 1 month old. I'm also fairly certain that in this 1 month, I've already acquired a grey hair, which I blame solely on my daughter. Lastly, I've never posted on forums before, so I'm unfamiliar with having pictures, signitures, links, and all that fancy stuffs.

I think that is thorough, but if I missed anything, let me know and I'll gladly reply.

Last edited:
Re: Hello!

I just found your forum today and have been pouring through it. I believe this site is going to help me, since I'm at square 1. I have my P&C license, RE license, and will be obtaining my health and life in 2011.

Yes, my name is Adam and I'm from Indiana and I'm the ripe old age of 26. I've been with AAA Missouri for 1.5 years as an Agent sales assistant. An agent position in our office opened up and I went for it. So now I have a cubicle in great need of decorating and a huge book of business...0. My wife and I have also just had our first child, a little girl, who is 1 month old. I'm also fairly certain that in this 1 month, I've already acquired a grey hair, which I blame solely on my daughter. Lastly, I've never posted on forums before, so I'm unfamiliar with having pictures, signitures, links, and all that fancy stuffs.

I think that is thorough, but if I missed anything, let me know and I'll gladly reply.

Welcome! What part of Indiana are you located in.

Greetings, and welcome to the Board.

I'm in the South western part. 3rd largest city, Evansville. About 110K in city and about 300K in surrounding counties and towns. Nice little area. Xrac, what part are you from?

Arnguy, I apologize about slipping through. I can always change my profile to say I'm from someplace nicer..like HI? Also, we're Hoosiers :p Indianans just sounds silly. Thank you all for your welcomes. Now I'm off to pour through some more and post a couple ideas/questions if I don't find any related threads. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of you!

Last edited:
Xrac, I've sold 0 policies yet, but this is only my 2nd week on the job. I'm focusing on getting my advertising started and getting systems created, so when I start prospecting, I've got a plan. However, AAA has fairly stringent requirements. But hey, if we could write everybody and have the best prices, we'd be the only show in town. Where in IN are you and what company?

Arnguy, there is an Eve_Indiana, though her name is Cassie. I'm pretty sure if I called here Eve...I'd be sleeping in my truck for awhile. I'm not sure I agree with the pompousness(is that possible?) of Indianans. Being from Indiana and growing up as a Hoosier, honestly sounds silly. Especially when we have IU Basketball(though I don't watch it myself).

Back