Hello from All Web Leads

Hi everyone.

I'm looking forward to participating in the community and providing whatever help I can. I'm the recent VP Corporate Marketing at All Web Leads in Austin, TX. I have over 15 years experience with business-to-business marketing, primarily at major (and minor) software companies and hope to be able to use that experience to help agents with their prospecting. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about prospecting insurance customers, how to best use Internet leads, or about All Web Leads services.

Thanks!
Erik

Hi Erik

Can you tell us:

*Do you ever use affiliates?
*Do you ever buy or sell your leads to other lead vendors? If so...who?
*Do you ever sell your leads more than once?
*What search terms can we "Google" and find your landing site? Please list at least three.
*What is your take on the NetQuote/MostChoice legal battle?
*Are you owned by another lead company...or affiliated with any?
* Is Ryan Patterson a big Texas fan?

Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Nice questions Chumps. Erik, unless you answer those questions correctly, you will probably not have a lot of success here.

I use them and find them to be so so after 6 months. They've been good about credits so far, but are starting to tighten thier assess up a bit. They offer filters so you can adjust. I use them for life. I'd give em a C+ average. I'm not dissappointed and honestly, I'm not impressed either with the quality of the leads. But I know that all can depend on what you're looking for and where you're looking.

If they start to get tighter on credits, I'm gone.

Wow, quite a welcome! ;)

I guess we fly a bit under the radar, so its good to let you know where we stand on these:

*Do you ever use affiliates?
We have a few select affiliates and manage them aggressively. We generate the majority of our leads ourselves but find it beneficial to work with quality partners. We probably have fewer affiliates than most insurance leads vendors.

We do sell leads to other providers, as do most in the business. Our contracts prevent me from disclosing specific names but you could probably guess who...

Our average lead is sold between 2-3 times. We never sell a lead more than 5 times.

*What search terms can we "Google" and find your landing site? Please list at least three.
"Health Insurance", "Affordable Health Insurance," and "Affordable Auto Insurance" are strong performers for us on various search engines. We manage a network of hundreds of quote request sites that these search terms link to.

*What is your take on the NetQuote/MostChoice legal battle?
I'm still getting up to speed on this myself, can't say I have a strong opinion yet.

*Are you owned by another lead company...or affiliated with any?
We're an independent private company.

* Is Ryan Patterson a big Texas fan?
Many of us are of the opinion that Texas was robbed!

I hope this helps!
-Erik

Larry-
Sorry that you are seeing diminishing conversion rates. Feel free to give a call and we can review your account and see if we can tighten up the profiles.
Happy new year!
Erik

Hi Erik and thank you for the prompt response. A few more questions, and I'll cease and desist!

Do customers get an Ehealth link prior to agents contacting them?

Also...What filters are included in the base price of $6.95 for individual health leads.

And finally...what (if any) upfront costs are required?

Re Texas...I somewhat agree. The 3-game run of beating Oklahoma, Missouri and Oklahoma State was VERY impressive. Maybe beating Texas Tech right after that was too much to ask.

We do sell leads to other providers, as do most in the business. Our contracts prevent me from disclosing specific names but you could probably guess who...

Our average lead is sold between 2-3 times. We never sell a lead more than 5 times.

So you sell to as many as 5 agents and other lead vendors?

That means a single lead could be sold 20x or more (counting the secondary market).

Back