Hello from Arkansas

toc3

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi everyone,

Just making my first post to introduce myself. I have just been licensed again after years of being out of the business. I was raised in an insurance sales household and actually sold some health for a year before leaving the industry for 11 years. For the past couple of years I have been wanting to get back into the business and take it seriously this time around. I am currently researching various health and life companies looking for some non captive opportunities. I also live in a very dominant senior market and am looking for a good medicare supplement provider. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

So what have you been doing and what makes you want to get back into this? Oh by the way! Welcome!

Hi Xrac,

Been selling vacation ownership for the past 11 years also known as timeshare. Got tired of the constantly selling out of inventory and all the lack of integrity and honesty I had to put up with from some reps. Like I said I grew up in the business. I always liked it and of course my father did very well so I know what kind of life financially that can come with it.

Hi everyone,

Just making my first post to introduce myself. I have just been licensed again after years of being out of the business. I was raised in an insurance sales household and actually sold some health for a year before leaving the industry for 11 years. For the past couple of years I have been wanting to get back into the business and take it seriously this time around. I am currently researching various health and life companies looking for some non captive opportunities. I also live in a very dominant senior market and am looking for a good medicare supplement provider. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
What city are you from?

Sounds like you have the background and tools to be successful. Timeshare sales would not be an easy job as far as I am concerned. The information you seek on Medicare Supplements will need to come from someone familiar with the market.

Last edited:
Back