Hello from California

MHart

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am independent agent that use to work for Nase and found the good side. I got my license in December of 2006 went through all my licensing school but I left Nase before turning in my license because I found out that they are a fraud. So now I am selling health insurance as an independent broker and well as some life insurance.

Aetna
Blue Cross
Blue Shield
Pacificare
Nationwide
Kaiser
United Health Care
Assurant

I presently have contracts with Assurant but looking to move my contract to another MGA/GA relatonship.

Hey CHAS.R., just wondering if you previously worked as a "greeter' at WalMart?:D Apparently you are the unofficial greeter for IF, but you have my vote to be the OFFICIAL greeter. BTW, welcome to the forum!!!:laugh:

Hello from Indiana

Hi everybody. I came across this forum on the internet and it seems to be full of people who know what they are doing and I figured I'd join the party.

Hey CHAS.R., just wondering if you previously worked as a "greeter' at WalMart?:D Apparently you are the unofficial greeter for IF, but you have my vote to be the OFFICIAL greeter. BTW, welcome to the forum!!!:laugh:

HAAAA!:D Never had the "Pleasure".
Yeah I was on a roll that eve.....prob just too much java in my gullet!:chatterbox:

Cheers to you matie!

Back