Hello from Gainesville, Florida!

B

Bankers Babe

Go Gators!
I just wanted to say "Hey Y'all!" I have been lurking around and reading the posts here and absolutely LOVE this place!

I am currently studying for my 2-15 exam and will be joining the Banker's Life and Casualty Company in Gainesville, Florida once I pass my test!

I have been going through the training for new agents and am currently doing the online 40-hour course with floridainsurancelicense.com.

I bought my Florida Life, Health and Variable Annuity Study Manual from the New York Life office in Haile Plantation.

I just wanted to say "Hello" and I'll go back to lurking! Tee-Hee!

Every question that I come up with is answered when I search the forum so, Thank You All! I admit, some of y'all are so funny, I just love the humor here and also the good advice! I am looking forward to hanging out here a lot!
Ok, bye for now!
(((((Hugs! and Good vibes!)))))

Go Gators!
I just wanted to say "Hey Y'all!" I have been lurking around and reading the posts here and absolutely LOVE this place!

I am currently studying for my 2-15 exam and will be joining the Banker's Life and Casualty Company in Gainesville, Florida once I pass my test!

I have been going through the training for new agents and am currently doing the online 40-hour course with floridainsurancelicense.com.

I bought my Florida Life, Health and Variable Annuity Study Manual from the New York Life office in Haile Plantation.

I just wanted to say "Hello" and I'll go back to lurking! Tee-Hee!

Every question that I come up with is answered when I search the forum so, Thank You All! I admit, some of y'all are so funny, I just love the humor here and also the good advice! I am looking forward to hanging out here a lot!
Ok, bye for now!
(((((Hugs! and Good vibes!)))))

This stuff can get addictive! Welcome! Be sure to read the stuff about Bankers Life and Casualty I think you can do better.

Wow that was a quick reply! Thank you! About, "doing better..." I have read the stuff here about Bankers and... it had a lot to do with me choosing my screen name. In my opinion, Bankers is not BS, but time will tell so just let time pass and draw your own conclusions. I'm good for it! I'll be here!

I've read a lot of the stuff about Bankers on here and it really boils down to the management of each individual office. The one here in Gainesville has a new manager and he's AWSOME! But talk is cheap, time will tell. I am very confident and excited about my future! I will be a success wherever I work! I am also a little bit psychic, so you just watch, the Gainesville office of Bankers is going to shine! I feel like I'm getting in on almost a ground floor opportunity!

Like I said, time will tell. I'll keep you posted. But for now... about that test that I'm studying for.....?????

(((((Cyber Hugs!)))))

You are correct in that management is key and it can be a good place to learn to sell if you have the right people. My problem with Bankers locally when I was considering them was (1)the products were not competitively priced and (2)the compensation structure was too low and (3)local management was a little slimy. I went with another outfit (former Bankers agent) and we replaced a lot of Bankers stuff.

Back