Hello from Georgia

magooandme

Expert
Georgia
Greetings from Georgia, found this forum almost a year ago, I thought I had introduced myself but the forum is still telling me I haven't. so...hello, hello, hello
I am in the North Atlanta area selling life & health, specialty is senior market.

Last edited:
Hello Magoo,

Welcome aboard. Technically, North Atlanta isn't really part of Georgia.

David C (Middle Georgia)

I am also in the North Metro Atlanta area, selling Individual/Small Group Health and Senior Market Products.

Never have spoken to you before.

Welcome.

Just got back from two seminars: One yesterday, put on by the Kingdom Group, and one today, put on by Assurant.

Bob Levine
Legacy Financial Partners
3003 Summit Blvd. Ste. 1500
Atlanta, Ga. 30319
404-551-5339
[email protected]

OK guys and yankees..
I'm in Cartersville to be exact. I am independent since 2004 with 13 years in the business. Lately I've been working a few Evercare leads in Fulton county, don't much like the BiG city though. I got a CIP contract this week so I can sell in every county in Georgia including my county Bartow, during the dry season.

OK guys and yankees..
I'm in Cartersville to be exact. I am independent since 2004 with 13 years in the business. Lately I've been working a few Evercare leads in Fulton county, don't much like the BiG city though. I got a CIP contract this week so I can sell in every county in Georgia including my county Bartow, during the dry season.

My In-Laws are just down the street from you, in Taylorsville.
;)

Back