Hello from Green Lake, WI

Gods blessings to all on this snowy Wisconsin day! I am a veteran of 16 years in the insurance industry, spending 12 years as a independent , and now the last 3 years with Farmers. I also am an Ordained Minister, and keep God first in all my thoughts and actions everyday.

I look forward to learning, and sharing in this site, and wish you all a successful and meaningful 2016.

Blessings,
Rev Mark

Welcome!

I just saw this in my Facebook feed and thought to post it here:

12439003_10153488868526775_6986609269614245626_n.jpg

Gods blessings to all on this snowy Wisconsin day! I am a veteran of 16 years in the insurance industry, spending 12 years as a independent , and now the last 3 years with Farmers. I also am an Ordained Minister, and keep God first in all my thoughts and actions everyday. I look forward to learning, and sharing in this site, and wish you all a successful and meaningful 2016. Blessings, Rev Mark

Hi Rev. Mark. I lived in MN for 4 years.. Don't miss the cold! I've come across a few great pastors who are also insurance professionals. Awesome! Well, we are told that a good man leaves an inheritance for his children and you're playing a part in making that happen.

Back